Expert assistance in getting your people to safety
Once an emergency is confirmed, coordinating the evacuation and landing of a crewmember is a pressurised and delicate task.
BlueMed’s case handlers work under the guidance of our doctors to arrange:
- Medevac by launch/helicopter
- Transfer to hospital ashore
- Reports from treating doctors
- Doc-to-Doc tele-conferences
- Visits to crew in hospital
- Discharge estimates
- Fit to Fly certificates
- Hotels and transport
- Control and audit of costs
BlueMed has worked with emergency services, vessel agents and hospitals in over 80 countries to deliver safe and efficient transfer and treatment.